AD Oasis at Miami's Art Basel
I've recently returned to NY after a wonderful week in Miami at the James Royal Palm hotel with the fabulous Architectural Digest team doing the AD Oasis for this year's Art Basel. I hope you were able to swing by, but if not, check out a few shots of the preview party below!
PHOTO CREDIT: Andrew Toth, Getty Images for Architectural Digest
A special thanks to all of the partners that made this year's AD Oasis so wonderful!!!
- ANN SACKS, featured its Ogassian and Paccha tiles in the bar areas at the AD Oasis
- AT&T, provided guests the opportunity to charge their mobile devices and engage with friends and family on Instagram. AT&T also unveiled an innovative new advertising partnership with a renowned artist
- Caesarstone, again provided beautiful stone surfaces for the bars, as well as a custom item for the AD Oasis Shop
- Circa Lighting, the quintessential lighting resource, which showcased fixtures that deliver the brand’s Simply Brilliant ethos
- Dedon, which featured its signature Swingrest and pieces from the Lounge, Slimline, Seashell, and Barcelona collections
- Dyson, whose innovative bladeless fans were featured throughout the AD Oasis
- Kim Crawford Wines, which showcased a selection of vibrant wines from New Zealand
- Kohler, whose Artist Editions™ designs inspired a large-scale installation.
- Lladró, which featured a variety of the Spanish company's handcrafted art porcelain pieces—vases, figurines, ornaments, jewelry, and fragrances—around the space and for sale in the AD Oasis Shop
- Porsche, which previewed its new 2015 Cayenne S E-Hybrid
- Sunbrella® Fabrics, featured on all of the AD Oasis furnishings, and on accents throughout the space. Sunbrella rope was also showcased in an original rope installation inside the AD Oasis, and Sunbrella blue awning fabric will be featured on the installation Blue Forest by Italian artist Lucio Micheletti on a grove of palm trees in front of The James Royal Palm
- Safavieh, which provided all of the indoor-outdoor rugs from the Thom Filicia Home Collection
- Lori Schouela, an artist who exhibited two paintings from her Rose Petal series
- Indiewalls, a curatorial services company that showcased a photograph exhibition as well as a live painting project from two fine artists in their extensive network
- Soicher Marin, which showcased prints from the Thom Filicia Home Collection and Condenast Collection
- PR Series, Pili Restrepo, NYC-based jewelry designer, featured pieces from her collection at this year's AD Oasis shop